Monday, February 27, 2017

The difference between INFJ and INFP

The reason INFJ and INFP are not actually similar and so you can't be "sometimes one and sometimes the other" is because of this:

.......

THIS CONTENT HAS MOVED TO ITS NEW BLOG HOME!!!!! PLEASE COME WITH US! 


Disclaimer: It is a subscription-based blog, but it's only $1/month (or $5-10 if you want allllll the content on the site). The idea behind this is that these posts are so popular that I could monetize them a tiny bit, because I have a 9 month old baby to feed, tbh. 

I'm an NF type like you, so I hope you realize I'm not trying to "trick" anybody into anything. So don't go read the rest if you feel some kind of way about me charging $1 a month or are going to send me a mean email about how I'm a sellout. But if you get the idea that people pay for good stuff, and you want high-quality daily advice delivered to your inbox, then check it out. Read a bunch of public posts before you subscribe if you'd like. INFPs especially will like my format, I think. Thank you! :) 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/8744013

https://www.patreon.com/posts/14110909

OR you can find all of our content at our new home: www.patreon.com/amymiller

No comments:

Post a Comment