Monday, February 27, 2017

Differentiating between the NF types 101

All the iNtuitive Feeler types have a strong idealistic streak and a desire to make the world a better place. They are all, to varying degrees, empathetic, caring, curious about people, and interested in deep connection with others. They tend to be progressive and socially liberal, as they are able to understand, care for, and worry about people they don't personally know, and they are also able to hold conflicting ideas in mind at once. They enjoy meaningful conversation, understand abstract concepts and "possibilities", frequently employ the use of metaphor, and tend to approach the world from a humanist perspective. That is to say, having and understanding relationships are of paramount importance in their lives, whether intimately or generally. They tend to approach the world from the angle of we are all one "human family". 
That being said, I have a 95% success rate at determining which of the NF types a person is based on a few key words/phrases/concepts and by paying attention to what the person seems most concerned about or interested in. (Seriously- almost every new client I have gets an email from me later saying "Does this sound like you?" with a link to one of my blog posts and almost always the response back is OMG HOW DID YOU DO THAT. I've also typed many of you simply based on your statuses and how you interact on FB). Here's some shorthand: 
This post has moved to its new home. To read the rest, go to: https://www.patreon.com/posts/8820389

Disclaimer: It is a subscription-based blog, but it's only $1/month (or $5-10 if you want allllll the content on the site). The idea behind this is that these posts are so popular that I could monetize them a tiny bit, because I have a 9 month old baby to feed, tbh. 


I'm an NF type like you, so I hope you realize I'm not trying to "trick" anybody into anything. So don't go read the rest if you feel some kind of way about me charging $1 a month or are going to send me a mean email about how I'm a sellout. But if you get the idea that people pay for good stuff, and you want high-quality daily advice delivered to your inbox, then check it out. Read a bunch of public posts before you subscribe if you'd like. NF types especially will like my format, I think. Thank you! :) 

SO- here's a shameless marketing plug: I do distance coaching now, and can do specific MBTI convos to help you figure out what type you are. Email me: amy@Millercounseling.org to schedule a call. :) :) :) 

IF YOU FOUND THIS USEFUL, PLEASE SUPPORT THE WORK: https://www.patreon.com/amymiller

No comments:

Post a Comment