Friday, October 16, 2015

A WHOLE BUNCH OF NEW POSTS!!!!

Sooooo, I actually write a whole lot of stuff that doesn't make it on here for whatever reason. I write on my personal FB page and my professional FB page, and then oftentimes neglect this blog. It was partly related to a technical issue I kept running into when I'd cut & paste from FB and I'd get frustrated and give up. (It's true. My threshold for frustration is fairly low sometimes and I don't always have the patience I need. Do as I say, not as I do, y'all!) :) 

Anyway, I digress. The point is that I changed the template for this page and it seems to (rather easily) have solved the issue, so I'll be posting tons of stuff I've written in the past few months. It's not that I've written it all today, though, so don't be too impressed with my prolificness.*

*I don't actually know if that's a word, but it's not underlined so I'm going to leave it. 

For those of you who are regular readers, feel free to leave comments or email me about any of this stuff. For anyone else, hopefully it serves to clarify "who I am" so that you can realistically assess whether I'd be a good fit to help you with whatever you're going through. 

Have great days. Be well. 
~amy~

No comments:

Post a Comment